FIRST NATIONS DUCK DOWN PUFFER JACKET
Get into the outdoors with the latest First Nations Duck Down Puffer Jacket, which will keep you toasty warm as temperatures plummet. This classic outdoor jacket has a hood and is made with light fabric that allows the insulation to fully loft.
The back of the jacket has embroidered 'First Nations Australia' to ensure that this statement piece last for years to come and maintaining the colours.To be worn with pride and strength of the oldest surviving culture.
Australia Standard (Authority to leave)
$14.95 - 3-5 Business Days
Australia Standard (Signature required)
$15.95 - 3-5 Business Days
Australia Express (Order before 2pm)
$21.95 - *Next Day Delivery
$22.95 - 7-14 Business Days
* During high frequency traffic periods (delivery and sale periods) please allow up to three - five business days for processing on all deliveries including the express delivery options. Also keep in mind the express option is always sent priority.
* Orders are processed Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am - 3:30pm AEST. Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has dispatched.
* In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email or message from our team.
* Shipping time may vary according to Australia Post and Courier time frames and zones these times do not include order processing time.
* Shipping times will vary dependant on your delivery location, it takes less time to delivery to Metro than to rural addresses, please make sure you factor these added times in when placing your order.
* Express orders placed weekdays before 2pm AEST will leave our warehouse on the same day. Orders placed outside of these times will leave the next business day. *Delivery time will then be based on Australia Post
* Please note that International orders (including New Zealand) may be subject to customs inspections and import duties and taxes unique to your country.
* Please note taxes and duties may be charged for international orders.
* All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer, even if you refuse the shipment upon delivery. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
* Customs authorities require by law that we state the value of your order directly on the package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package and, in rare cases, they may also delay or reject delivery.
* If you refuse to pay any additional fees, your package will be sent back to us and you will be refunded the cost of your order minus any extra shipping charges incurred by us from the carrier.